Thursday, March 08, 2007

Making Me Happy

After the last whiney post, I figured I'd lift Jill's advice (yet again) and post about what's making me happy right now.
So without further ado and in no particular order.

1. This show.


Finally last night, it was back to it's old self, and that's a very good thing.

2. This wonderful piece of genius.
I love this thing. I've got a mix of Christian and 80's songs. Strange combo, I know. My fave song right now would have to be "Made to Love" by Toby Mac. Could listen to that one over and over. And how about downloading a Dora episode or two for Payton while I grocery shop?

3. Of course, these three. Especially times like last night. When there is serious cutting up. There was pouring of a cup of ice water on Eric's head. Good times, folks. ;)

4. This lovely little combo.

A lime sherbet and Sunkist cherry lime-ade float. Yummy. So summer-like.

5. Flowers popping up everywhere. As much as I love the cold, I'm a sucker for Spring. Love when all the flowers start blooming. I love this big, pink, out of control bush in our front flower bed. We've been having highs in the 70's, so it's been really nice. Flip flop weather! Yay!

6. This color combo.



How'd you know MichelleR? ;) From scrapbooking to painting to Payton's wardrobe. Love these two colors together!

So that's a sampling of the things that I'm loving lately. Share some of yours!

Have a great day. The weekend's right around the corner! ;)

8 comments:

Ali said...

That song by Toby is da Bomb! It is also a fav of mine! Love the color combination and the ice water on BeanBean!

Anonymous said...

AMEN to LOST being back to it's old self. Darin totally called that house blowing up. Scared the be-geezes out of me!

And LOVE Toby's song too! Fun, fun. =)

DarcyH =) (For some reason Blogger isn't letting me login =/)

michelle raMirez said...

yeah for your happy things.
really.
i am craving that yummy limeaid float. whoa!!
i'm so glad you love those colors.
off to think of happy things now.

Heidi Joe said...

#1. Thank goodness for Lost turning around. For reals. My pal Alison posted on the YAE blog, there's some good stuff!

#2. You're killin' me, smalls. First mini eggs, then GS cookies, and now sherbet? Geeze, woman!

Jill H said...

alrighty, i need to figure out how i can snag a bigger ipod to play kiddie shows while i'm grocery shopping!!! now that is brilliant :) love the happy list!!

Deanna G. said...

i love your happy list and i'll try to make mine this weekend :)

rock on with that iPod. awesome, eh.

lost is great this week. hopefully they maintain the momentum. pshh. also, i love how sawyer called jin and sun crouching tiger AND hidden dragon. bahahha, lmao. pepsi almost came out of my nose :op

have a great weekend amb!

Anonymous said...

Love the Happy List! I have to say you have a beautiful family that you seem to really enjoy and you just appear to be very content. I admire and respect that so much. Thanks for making me smile today.

acwo said...

I love LOST ;)
Nice blog, keep it up!
acwo
http://tytka.blogspot.com

On to Jr. High!