Monday, March 12, 2007

bLoG MoRoN

Yeah, that's me. Did anyone happen to see that lovely X where my banner used to be last week? Yeah, well, that was me trying to change my banner. Well the current banner on my blog that you see, yeah I managed that one. But apparently that was sheer luck. I tried doing the exact same thing as last time but kept getting this X. So well, I gave up. Maybe I'll try another time.

Below, my fave song at the moment as I shared with you in the "things making me happy" post down below. The video is quite cheesy. At least he's not too hard on the eyes. ;)But it's the best sound quality I could find. So at least maybe you can enjoy some music while reading the drab blog. LoL. Happy Monday to you! :)

3 comments:

Deanna G. said...

are you having red x issues with the ban? lemme know if you need help :)

i'll come back and listen to the song later... we wouldn't want the boss to come out and hand me a pink slip, bahahahhahhaha.

happy monday!

Alex Hardy said...

great motivational song amber!~
i can see how you "jam" to it.
:)

Ali said...

I wont tell Ehrich you are looking at Toby Mac Slide-shows... I am playing it LOUD in my cubicle!

On to Jr. High!