Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Randomness

So not a whole lot going on. Just some random thoughts today.

The whole family has a haircut appointment today. Except for the one who really needs it. Uh, that would be me. Well Payton and Cameron could really use one as well. This will be Payton's first real haircut. She's only had a trim before. I MUST remember to get a few clippings. I totally forgot when she had the trim. Cameron has a whole page in his baby book with before and after pics and a little ziploc with several clippings of hair. Poor Payton, she's gonna have the second child syndrome for sure.

Cameron's home from school today. It's Kindergarten registration at school, so the K students had the day off. I'm totally expecting serious fighting to be going on. They've been good so far, but it's early yet. They are like a cat and dog, I tell ya.

Planning a mini vacation at the end of April with another couple. Holla, Shaina! Minus the kiddos. Sounds like a winner to me. We are planning our family vacation at the end of June sometime. But a little getaway before is just what the mommies ordered.

D-I'm totally gonna take you up on your blog assistance offer. I am an HTML dork. And I'm ready for a new banner when you are! ;)

mR-I totally had a dream about you last night. I just went through a semi-fiasco with a shade that I had ordered for our front door. The girl messed up and blamed it on my doorknob. LoL. And then tried to fix it but it's still not perfect. Anyways, I had you taking a look at it to try to fix it better. LoL. Do you sew shades?


Painting is starting to pick up again. Which is good and bad. I rather enjoyed the little break, but I do need some spending money for the mini vaca. The guys are already planning out their golf games, so we need to be prepared for some serious shopping.

Jenny & Ali, I dreamed about you guys as well. When you have a child that comes in 3 and 4 times a night, you tend to have a lot of dreams. LoL. You guys showed up for a surprise visit this weekend.

American Idol. The Diana Ross songs didn't do much for me. Sanjaya REALLY NEEDS TO GO. Like 3 weeks ago. The hair and the voice and the moves, too much for me really. So many good girls. I really like Melinda Doolittle. She's got an AMAZING voice and I love how humble she is. She's so not like, I deserve to be here and be a star, etc, etc. Hope that she goes far. Anxious for the results tonight.

Lost tonight.

;)

4 comments:

Jill H said...

good luck w/the haircuts!! hope they go well. yes, i'm in total agreement that Sanjaya on AI is too much to watch!! i agree with ya about the Diana Ross songs, i just didn't really think they were all that good, except Melinda & Lakeisha singing. i think this will be a weak season for sure :( the mini-vacation sounds like fun =)

Ali said...

I predict Malinda Dolittle will win. Sanjaya has really let me down...that dude has totally gone opposite the hetero-side...also, Amber you should get a Haircut too...it's not fair! You should get the new Britney Hairdoo...it is in right now. Thats funny that you dreamed that, because Jenny and I were thinking about doing that last weekend...and we can't this weekend...because we have to be home for when we win the HGTV dream home...so maybe we will surprise everyone in a few weeks after we sell the house in Colorado and drive up in my new Acadia.

michelle raMirez said...

love the randomness.
the dream**funny!
to be honest, i'm not that great of a sewer, i just work my way through things and have fun.
no Diana fan here either..last night was a total let down.
diggin on that Blake character though.
whee eee oooh jaa. thats me electronicizing things. don't even think thats a word but i like it anyway.
happy haircuts and funny how the moms always get cuts last.

Deanna G. said...

oh no it didn't just eat my comment just two seconds ago. blogger is rilly not making me happy right now.

ok, les try again.

1. mini vacays are where it's at :)
2. dude. sanjaya boggles my brain. i mean, cmon. how'd he even make it to the finals? american idol. not so much.
3. lost: jack + claire = brothersister. whoa whoa.
4. abt that banner.. anytime you have free time, shoot me an e-mail and we can dance :)

On to Jr. High!