Friday, March 02, 2007

To My Readers...

that are not LOST watchers, I apologize. This is yet another post about Lost. I tried to post on our Lost blog but had issues. Nothing important at all. Eric was disappointed this time. But at least there were some funny parts. My fave part by a mile... It was so funny watching these 4 crazies drive an old beat up van through the grass. I guess since the show is usually so intense, it was nice to see them actually cutting up and having fun.
And the fact that Kate has left "James" behind and gone to look for Jack. Love that. And now they'll have Alex on their side . I totally think she could take on Isabel. ;)

Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Pound said...

oh DUDE. no, the best part was when sawyer taught jin to say "i'm sorry" and "those pants don't make you look fat." overall though, that epi sucked. but it was heavy on sawyerness, which was good.

Heidi Joe said...

I totally agree. I postedon YAEbody that it was so dumb how they kept saying You will not want to even BLINK! Yeah, right.

And what is up with the whole James thing, anyway? So strange.

On to Jr. High!