Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Huge Thank You...

to my sweet friend D for making my adorable new banner. I love the little house. So very much. Thanks again, girl!

So not much new on the homefront. Payton and I haven't left the house all week during the day. I'm not sure why. We've been scrapbooking. She's been asking me if I want to scrapbook, who can pass that up?

American Idol was really good last night. Can't we just have 3 winners this time? I hate to see any of them go. But if I had to pick one, I guess it would be Melinda. Just because I think she'll still do really well no matter what. And like I said before, I really want Blake to be there next week. He'll make it more interesting that Melinda and Jordin.

So every single show that I like is ending next week. Every one. But, Ali, you'll be happy to know that on Saturday, scifi is playing every episode of Heroes, so I'm gonna DVR them and Eric and I will catch up this summer. I knew you'd be happy. ;)

Lost tonight. Sigh. After last week, I'm hoping for another amazing episode.

Have you checked out SiStv yet? If not, do. Especially since one of the fashionistas is one of our very own girlahs. Hehe. Congrats again, girl! That site is soooo cool!

So that's it. I'm boring this week, I know. Happy Lostday! ;)

5 comments:

Ali said...

So happy about you and Ehrich watching heroes! I am telling you after you watch a few episodes you will forget about Lost.
Love the banner!
Hope you guys do come visit memorial day weekend.

Deanna G. said...

i didn't know they were gonna repeat Heroes! Ahhhk. I'm gonna do that too bc up until two episodes ago, the G was the only one that watched it (and loves it). We can talk abt old eps together :) hahaha.

I'm with you on AI. totally.

Ohhh, so happy you like the banner :) It still makes me happy to see it, heh.

And yes, happy lost day for rill!

Heidi Joe said...

Happy Lost day to you! I'm sad all my shows are ending, too... But Project Runway is on it's way, so that's good!

And lots of scrappin' hopefully. =)

Anonymous said...

love the cool new banner! that D is way talented! I'm playing catch up with Heroes and I feel so left out when you guys talk about Lost!

It's so fun to get the kiddies to scrap. I just let Aidan dig through my paper scraps and older supplies :)

michelle raMirez said...

awww...thanks for the shout out.
loving SIS and glad my girlahs are over there.

and the new banner...LOVE!

On to Jr. High!