Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday. Already.

What a fast weekend. Hope that all you mothers out there had a great day yesterday. We went to church, out to lunch, home to relax, out to Eric's mom's for a visit. The day flew. We had Mother's Day with my mom on Saturday. Jenny and Ali were in town, so we got to visit and go out to eat. Dad was working. Bummer.

So Saturday before heading out to mom's house, we had some company. He's one of the New Orleans Saints. A friend of a friend. So he signed Cam's football and posed for pics with him.

Big weekend for two of my blog friends. Darcy had her baby girl a few weeks early and Jamie got married. Huge congrats to both of you girls!!

I've been scrapping like crazy the last couple of weeks. Painting looks like it's gonna start picking up again though, so I guess I'm gonna have to pack the scrappy stuff up and get back to painting soon. I was able to do 12 layouts, a Destin minibook (pics to come soon), Heidi's CJ (goes out tomorrow)and a few other goodies. Jill, your RAK should mail out tomorrow too. Here's a sampling of some of the layouts. I had to take pics of all these new layouts, because my button obsession has grown if that was at all possible and my scanner hates buttons.

6 comments:

Alex Hardy said...

NOOOO you didn't!!!!
Ya *rocked* on your latest scrappies!

So much goodness.
Doesn't hurt that your family is GORGEOUS!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Yeah, working was a bummer. I understand Out Back was kind of a bummer also.

Heidi Joe said...

So awesome... the button fever really takes over, doesn't it? I love those owl/birdy rubons, too... so much fun!

Unknown said...

wow..love your layouts...12 !!! how in the heck???
happy mothes day to you too. UK does it slightly earlier in the year..i think it was in march?
sounds like you had a great day. you have such cute kids.

sarah x

michelle raMirez said...

oh these are Adorable!
can't wait to see the mini too.

Deanna G. said...

lovvvvve the new banner ;) it's so happy and fun... just like you! heh.

so cool that you snapped a pic of cam and the football dude! those layouts are stellar!!! ahk.

On to Jr. High!