Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So....

I'm a little late with the update. I was sick, sick, sick yesterday. Yucky virus when you really don't wanna puke but you really need too. That was me. All day waiting. Eric had to leave work early because I was good for nothing yesterday. On the couch with fever and chills. Not a fun day folks.

The weekend was good though. We went crabbing on Saturday and caught 9 dozen. Had fun and got a sunburn. Then we went to Eric's mom and dads to boil them up. They were so yummy. They always seem to taste better when you catch them yourself. LoL. The kids played outside all evening. Poor Payton got eaten alive by mosquitos. She is allergic and the bite always swells up. She got bitten on the finger that she wears her ring on and her finger proceeded to swell up to twice it's regular size. The ring was cutting into her finger and we couldn't pull it off. Eric had to cut it off of her. She was screaming and hollering, but he got it off. Thank goodness he's a jeweler, because now he's gonna have to take it to work to fix it.

Sunday was nice and lowkey. We did a whole lotta napping and relaxing. I think we were all still exhausted from crabbing on Saturday. So that's it. The painting is picking up again. Which is good, but probably means that I'm gonna have to put my scrap stuff away and get back to just painting. But I have a goal in mind. I really want to paint enough to save money for a possible cj girls convention sometime this year.. How much fun would that be?

Happy Tuesday! So much good tv coming up in the next 2 days, I can hardly stand it!!

6 comments:

Deanna G. said...

Awww, my poor Amber... I hope you fill better! When you get the body aches and chills, you just know it'll all downhill from there! Rest up.

'it taste better when you catch it' bwahhahaa. word.

happy painting!! a convention sounds awesome :) hopefully we can all wing it. tv this week makes my heart so happy :)

Alex Hardy said...

ahh yes.
the 1st Annual CJ Girlah Convention.
has a nice ring to it.

oooh.
who will win AI tonight?
my money is on Jordin.
(even though I like Blake).

happy recovery to you!

Jill H said...

oh no, sorry to hear you were sick! hope you're feeling better :) the crabbing sounds like so much fun, and the eating fresh crabs sounds YUMMY!

Heidi Joe said...

Amber, I'm so sorry you were feelin' yucko. Hopefully things will turn around. Peppermint tea and ginger ale works for me, alternate drinking a cup of each.

I'm so mad that my DVR skipped American Idol tonight. So I only saw Jordin's last song where she Cryyyyyyyed. Oh. No.

I hope my DVR doesn't fail me tomorrow. I mean, I get get Lost off Itunes, like the next day or whatever. But still. Dillemma, man.

I'm all about the CJ Girlah convention, too! I still keep forgetting to bring it up to Mister though. Hmmm... wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

awww hopefully you'll feel better soon, amber! get that much needed rest!

crabbing sounds fun plus i love to eat 'em.

and the cj convention! omg how i'd love it!

michelle raMirez said...

sicky sicky is no fun.
hope today is much better!!
and the meet up...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
its a MUST!

On to Jr. High!