Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Slide Show

So the Destin mini-book has been finished for awhile, so I figure I should post the pics since we will be leaving for Destin again soon. This time with kids in tow for a family vacay. Cannot wait. It'll be Payton's first time on the beach since she was 6 months old, so I think she's gonna love it. Anyhoo, here are the pics of the mini book.






Not much to blog about. Cam has been in Camp all week so it's been really quiet around here. Here's a scrapbook page he did last week that I wanted to share. It's our family at the beach. He's quite the patterned paper mixer, no? ;)



Happy Wednesday! :)

7 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Oh.
No.
Way.

No Way.

That mini is the freaking coolest!! OH MAH GAH... all the HambyHeidiSwappDoodlebugbuttonsradpatternedpaperedness is killing me my friend.

I wish I could reach through the computer and touch it, for reals.

Holy cow!

Love the page your bubbie did, too! So adorable that the whole family is clearly represented.

Fun post today, pal!

Deanna G. said...

Heidi Bo said I should run over here to your blog. And um...

No Way. No way again. CMon. Get out of town. I LOVE it. Lovity love wahoo, love it.

DUDE. That thing is so pretty. HOly crap.

And the little guy scrapbooks too? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He's totally got the good patterned paper mix gene from his mama :)

Alex Hardy said...

gurl,
YOU GOT IT GOIN' ON!

your mini is like a Vegas Buffet...
i can't resist it!
love every little morsel...

& Cameron? *amazing*

Elizabeth said...

what a beautiful book!! I am truly amazed at all the work that went into that for sure!!

love that lil scrap page.. thats it start him young!!

enjoy the quietness.. I wish I had that =)!!

Jamie Ko said...

love the book!
one fabulous getaway all in one book...how fulfilling is that?

love Cam's page. you should totally get Payton to do one too.

Anonymous said...

cute page by Cam. How sweet is that he gets the scrapbooking too :)
love the mini book girl, and even more impressed by you getting the slidy thing working...K-e-W-L

michelle raMirez said...

love love love it!!!

On to Jr. High!