Friday, July 06, 2007

Vacay Pics Part Deux

So it's Friday already? Geez. Love those mid week holidays that make the week fly by. Here are some more pictures from the beach. Let's face it, things haven't been so exciting since the return. We did get to visit with Jenny and Ali last weekend though so that was nice. And we got to drive out and visit my MawMaw and aunt and uncle on Monday, that was nice too. We're just so busy these days, it's hard to get out there enough. We really enjoyed the visit though. LoL. I love the look on Cameron's face. Too funny.
Hehe.


Well that's all for today folks. Hope you enjoy looking through the pics. There's so many that I want to edit, but alas, I'm not the greatest of editors. I'm gonna play around with them though. I'll probably share some more next week. Have a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

I'm lovin' the photo posts! Your kids are all sunny and blonde and tan from being at the beach, too! So cute...

michelle.g said...

your bubbies are so darling and they look so much like you! loving the pics, amber!

Deanna G. said...

Ohh me, ohhh my. I saw part deux and was like, did i miss Part 1?!! Yessir I did, but I will comment after this one.

*LOVE* those pictures. and I swear, me and you have the same thoughts on the whole time phenomenon. hahahah. i'm glad you're with me though :)

so glad to see you and your beautiful family had a wonderful vacation. so glad.

michelle raMirez said...

oh these pictures are so great.
what a fun beach vacation!

On to Jr. High!