Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Edited Pic & Other Randomness

So here's the new and improved edited version of the family pic. It's one of my faves. Poor Cameron could barely open his eyes because it was so bright. And his eyes were so red. This was his first time opening his eyes underwater in the pool. They were really red all week. I'm itching to scrap these pics like you wouldn't believe. I had a big dinner here last night so I had to keep the scrap area clean until then. Now it's over though, and look out scrap table here we come. By we I mean Payton, Cameron and I. There's no scrapping unless the kids are scrapping too. ;)

We've got Payton's first dentist appointment tomorrow. Pray for me. Seriously. I'm dreading it as though I was the one going in. I hope she surprises me. She barely lets Eric or I into her mouth for routine brushing or flossing, how's she gonna do with a stranger? Hopefully better because it is a stranger, but I'm not counting on it. Cameron has his checkup too, but I'm not worried about him. I'll update if we all make it out ok. LoL.

So Eric and I have been watching Heroes now that all of our other shows have ended. Strange show, peeps. And Ali, in my humble opinion, it is not quite on the level of Lost, but it is good. Kinda gruesome though. Especially the part where they are in mid-autopsy and she wakes up. Um, yuck.

I am so exhausted from cleaning and cooking yesterday I don't see today as being too productive. Taking the kids to the library is gonna be about all I can manage. Luckily I had lots of leftovers from last night, so suppers covered. Happy Tuesday! :)

5 comments:

Jill H said...

hey Amber! awesome family pic!! you've got some great vacation pictures in the other posts too, glad you had a good time :)

Alex Hardy said...

that is such a GORGEOUS family pic.
luuuuve it.

best of luck at the dentist!
ours has a whole little "treat" room full
of chintzy toys from oriental trade company.
can't knock it though...it inspires the boys to
cooperate! LoL.

Ali said...

Hey Great picture!

About the dentist trip:
Give both kids some benadryl before you go, it will calm them down.

Heidi Joe said...

MMM... I think you got a winnah winnah for your Christmas card photo, sweet thang!

I happen to believe that you will have super scrap mojo even more that usual when you re-bust out all your scrap stuff!

And eeeeeeesh about Heroes. Waking up during an autopsy?? Oh no, I would be OUT. But I guess that's kind of like Ben's surgery. Hmmmm...

Dallas better watch out, that's all I have to say!! More girlah meeting in the making!!

michelle raMirez said...

oh yes. i LOVE that picture.
its so nice to get a great one huh?
hope the dentist goes well too..eeks.
maybe the mc donalds happy meal hello kitty goodness will help as after.
i am so not above bribing.
enjoy your day!!

On to Jr. High!