Monday, August 20, 2007

HOLLA!

Hehe. Yay for the cheesy pics. Had another round of wonderphone last night with them. I confess, this pic was actually taken the last time we had a wonderphone call. But it still works right? I started last night's and was nervous because I had never actually spoken to D or J. It's like we've all known each other forever though. So wonderful. There was only one that couldn't make it this time. We missed you, mG! Hopefully next time there will be all 7. It makes me giddy just thinking about it. Hello? Hello? :)

So there are no pics of our bedroom like I promised last week. We did get to finish everything we wanted, but I'm in need of a few more things to make it look fuller. And I'm painting a huge 4 canvas spread for our big empty wall, so I decided to wait to post pics until I'm completely finished. Next, we paint the dining room. Ugh. I'm not a huge fan of painting walls. Letters and canvases are good, but no walls.

The kids had a lemonade stand on Saturday. I had some cute little pics, but blogger says no thank you. They each made $6.00. Everyone that came tipped them generously, so that was nice. They were very excited. Happy times.

And happy week to ya!

4 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

your WP picture is super cute! no matter that it was from last time...I wanna scrap a page too. i think i'm gonna have to print out your pic, D's pic and mine from the phone call. I wonder if the other girls did it too...

i loved hearing your voice. I'm sure to you, the rest of us are the ones with the accent. but hopefully we can hear Cam and Payt's voices too one of these days...

darcy said...

LOVE that picture of you, Amber!!!

Heidi Joe said...

Oh... such a good idea... let's all take pics and then scrap all 7! YAYYYY!!

Um, and yeah, that pic of you? Totally gorgeous! Love it. =)

Deanna G. said...

hotter! love that pic. supahh fly. so basically, i was so nervous too, but after hearing your voice, it just seemed like we've known eachother forevah, heh. i love that southern twang. it's practically the coolest one to have.

helloww? hellawwww?

oh yeah. i'm still here. bwahaha. you crack me up. haaaaaaaaa. sigh. love my girlahs. and i so love the idea of scrappin ALL our pics, pshh. niiiiiiice.

PS - you're so amazingly talented to be a painter. and hellowww?! *love* the lemonade stand. i've always wanted to as a kid, but our neighbors in our old 'hood were mean. so no deal. haha.

On to Jr. High!