Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blah, blah, blah...

That's how I've been feeling lately. So much going on my head's spinning. Painting like a mad woman, homework out the wazoo, a filthy house, a cranky Payton, mad headaches everyday (from the heat I'm guessing). So that's been the week in a nutshell.

I got so extremely busy with painting it's not even funny. Made some good money though. And spent it all this week on room stuff. Eric and I are decorating/painting the room this weekend. It's one of two rooms left that we haven't touched since we moved in 2 and a half years ago. Maybe some after pics on Monday? We shall see. There's some more stuff I still wanna get, but I've got the basics. The sheets should be getting here tomorrow via ebay. I couldn't see paying $150 from Pottery Barn, so I found a set online for $50. Brand new. Yay for ebay.

Scrapping is pretty much nonexistant. I really need to clean off the dining room table. I have a few layouts I did last week that I need to post, and then that'll probably be it for awhile. Unless a stray CJ happens to find it's way here. ;) Can't wait to get the ball rolling on the CJ's again. And just so you know girlahs, if there are any wonderphone calls this weekend, I'm in!

Happy Friday, folks!

5 comments:

Deanna G. said...

waPowww :D haha.

i hear you. blah blah in my head too. somewhat depressing. i guess it's a stage. they say it will pass. im thinking a wonderphone gig this weekend would be grand. im so game. it would make my week :D i think mG is out though. i'll send some emails. we can do a tree again.

good luckahs on the new room decorating! eBay is the shi!

love!

Heidi Joe said...

Yay for Ebay!! Esp. on PB stuff...

Can't wait to see pics of the room.

And I'm down for a call on Sunday... I'll be around late afternoon!

Jamie Ko said...

ooh!! I'm off this weekend, but there's a possible trip to Disneyland on Saturday and then dinner plans on Saturday night. sunday may be better, although we'll be celebrating Mike's birthday with a bbq. but ya'll let me know what time and I'm gonna be there!

Jill H said...

hope you're headaches went away!!! i know they can suck the life right out of ya =P

Deanna G. said...

helloh? hellaww? bwahhahaa. so funny :)

On to Jr. High!