Monday, August 27, 2007

Seriously...

Where do they go? The weekends that is. So happy that there's a 3 day weekend coming really soon. We thought we might go somewhere, but decided last night that we're gonna stay home. We have a dining room to paint after all.


So I wanted to share the painting that I did for our room. It's 4 canvases. And I must note that I did do some touching up after taking this pic. I actually saw on the pic spots that I wasn't happy with and couldn't see when I looked at the canvases.
Tell me what you think. I'm all about getting opinions. Eric loves it and I do too, so I guess that's what really matters. We're the ones that have to look at it all the time. LoL. It goes really good with our new bedding and the wall color and what not. After moving our bed to another wall, we had this huge empty one, so I wanted to fill it up.

So anyhoo, that's about it for the weekend. We had lots of rain, ate some boiled crabs (yum), did lots of painting, and it was HOT. We also tried out a new Mexican restaurant that just opened and weren't all that impressed. Way expensive and bad service. Well I'm off to get painting supplies. Had a few more orders this weekend and I'm ready to finish our ongoing room projects. Happy Monday! :)

9 comments:

Alex Hardy said...

HOLY MOLY WOMAN!

that canvas is seriously MAGNIFICENTLY GORGEOUS!
i am in awe over here. & also seriously inspired.
luuuuve it aC.

maybe we'll have to do a food swap. LoL.
i can FedEx some great Mexican to you & you can send some delish seafood.
whadaya think? :P

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Joe said...

aC!!!!!!!!!

I'm freaking out. That painting is absolutely amazing. I mean, seriously.... So beautiful!! Little Miss Painter Artist lady, man! You are sooooo talented it blows me away.

Mister and I are super picky about Mexican food. There are only two places here that do it right. The other places dump that cheez whizz over everything.

Have a great week!

Deanna G. said...

holy cannoli. i knew your paintings were fabulous. i just knew it in mah bones. i'm still speechless. i clicked, it loaded, and took my breath away!

we have a couple really good mexican places here. if they can't get the food right, you'd think they'd get the service right?! that boggles me at lots of places. but mum's the word bc they handle your food :D ahhahahaha. hellawww?

michelle.g said...

gorgeous gorgeous flower, amber!! and you know i'm all about flowers. your making me want to pick up a brush again. it's been way too long for me!

and boo on that restaurant. that's one of my biggest peeves is getting bad service.

Anonymous said...

That is so gorgeous. Or 'boss' as they say in liverpool. when can you do one for me? :)

Jill H said...

WOWSA, those paintings are amazing, Amber!!!! seriously gorgeous. esp. with your wall color. LOVE it.

Jamie Ko said...

I think it is stunning!!!

and i wanted to ask...

do you ship?

cuz i'd be interested in seeing more of your work. and maybe have some of it on my walls too...

michelle raMirez said...

dang dang dang!!
those canvases are CRAZY HOT.
seriously.
genius to paint one painting onto 4 spots.
dang
much love

On to Jr. High!