Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bummed...

1. That blogging has been slacking.

2. That I missed the Last Scrapper Standing Volume 2 Contest :( Just too busy for scrapping.

3. That it is Wednesday and I have yet to post Cameron's birthday party pics. Soon. Maybe later today.

4. That I feel so outta touch with my girlahs. We're all busy, busy, I guess. :(

5. That I haven't had a lot of time to read other blogs and peruse SIS tv.

6. That I'm having serious issues finding fall clothes for myself. Jeans check. Cute shoes check. Shirts, sweaters, etc not so much.

7. That Eric and I have yet to find time to watch the new Heroes that played on Monday night. Do I see a pattern here? Busy busy.

But on happier notes, the party was a success. I think it was his favorite yet. It went on from about 4:00 Friday afternoon until like 11:30 Saturday night. He had a blast though.
On Monday, his actual birthday we took him to the INcredible Pizza Company. Lots of fun. For all. Puts Chuck E. Cheese to shame, I think.

Hopefully more later. I'm off to bring blondie to dancing. I'll try to share party pics this afternoon or tomorrow. Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

yes aC, please come back soon!!

Jill H said...

i hope you can make some time for scrapping SOON =) take care!!!

Alex Hardy said...

HI HI HI HI HI HI
i've missed you too friend!
i've made a little comeback of sorts on my blog...
come pay me a visit.

busy times, indeed.
i can't wait to see pics from Cam's bday.
planning a partay for lil mike ...

take time to RECOVER
and before ya know it, your girlah kit will be in your hands! :D

michelle.g said...

i know i've been away too. it always feels like there's never enough time. but i'm always thinking about you guys! can't wait to see those party pics!

Deanna G. said...

omg, i've been so absent too. and i know this will be the case until next year :| oy! i miss my girlahs too. huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

hellawww? hellohhh? Hahahaha.

i haven't had time to watch my shows (thank goodness Lost isn't on?! Is that so strange that I just said that?!). or read blogs. or use sistv. or anything scrappy related. bummed with you :(

but we still have, hellawww? you there? hellohh? i'm here aC :) miss and love.

On to Jr. High!