Thursday, September 27, 2007

Party Pics As Promised

Can you believe it? Today, I'm happy to report that I'm knocking 3 things off of my bummed post from yesterday.

*I actually went out shopping and found some fall tops yesterday that I love. So yes, that's knocked off the list.

*Eric and I watched the season premier of Heroes last night. And we were in bed by 10:15. How lovely that was.

*I'm posting a few party pics. Yay for knocking things off the list.


And a few happy things to add:

* I learned how to make a ♥ by reading mR's blog. Thanks mR! ;)

*My abs are really sore today. I got home from shopping for said fall clothes and was really motivated to work out. So I did. And my abs are sore today. And I love that feeling.

Unfortunately, I'm still bummed that I didn't get to participate in the Last Scrapper Standing. Seeing everyone's amazing entries really makes me wish I would have made the time to do it. I may just do the challenge on my own one day, because I think it was a really cool idea.

Without further ado, a couple of party pics. The unfortunate thing about not taking the pics is that you end up in some. I tried to pick the ones that I was not in. ;)
*Cam with 2 of his cousins. Eric's brother's son and his sister's son. One with brown hair, one with blonde, one with red. LoL.

They all had a good time. We had the most kids we've ever had at a party. I think I counted 17. Tropical Depression Ten (thankfully) barely touched us. We had a couple of showers here and there, but no major rain.

Happy, happy rest of the week! The weekends almost here already. Can you believe that?

6 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Hey girl!!

I'm bummed I'm not doing LSS this year too... I kind of forgot about the Dares for a while when their new site was down so much... oh well.

Rad pics, too... love the one of the slide... I'd so be on that thing all the time. It's fun when there's grown-up hour in the bouncy thing. Yupyup!

michelle raMirez said...

oh that slide and cake are killer.
what a fun party.
olivia is sitting here looking at the pics too and said "i wanna go there"
and i really need some fall type clothes.
i wore nothing of the sort while in Hawaii and i am starting to get chilly.
any tips?

Ali said...

Nice Party Pics...it looks like you guys went all out and paid for a professional photographer!
Seriously, that was a very fun party...I think it was almost as fun as the go-carts in the rain!
Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Jamie Ko said...

happy birthday (belated I bet) Cam!! that pirate cake looks awesome!

I am so waiting for fall, but for me to buy clothes is kinda pointless. I wear the same old thing to work everyday, and even then you can't see the cute tops and such under my white coat. so I've falled out of the nice clothes thing a while ago.

Alex Hardy said...

i love the "rainbow" of hair colors ...
i know how that goes! :)

i'm gearing up myself for fall.
although "fall" for me is a range between 75-95
degrees! LoL.
bought some leggings ... totally love 'em.
& i have a dangerous obsession with ballet flats.

i hope you like the Girlah Kit ...
can't wait to see what you crank out w/ it!

Deanna G. said...

dude! i love that pic of the cam opening his gift, and all the other kiddos are like, What is it?! Oooh, ooh, what is it??? And he's all smiling and stoked cause it's HIS :) Bwahhahaah. So cute!

And i pretend the seasons change here... especially since I sit in an office all day :op bwahahaha.

Lovely to cross things off the list. So lovely.

"Be back in January" DBird :op hahaha.

On to Jr. High!