Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Where were You...


when the world stopped turning, on that September day? It's crazy that it's 9/11 today. Doesn't even feel like it really. I guess every year it will go by a little easier. Which is unfortunate really, because it's easy to forget that way. I'll always remember being home asleep when Eric called. I was 9 months pregnant. Cam was born 13 days later.

On another note, I am trying to be a better blogger. Really I am. I'm thinking though that I've lost all my readers on account of my lack of blogging and just general boring posts. LoL. I'll try to be better, I promise. Painting is unbelievable right now. I've never been busier than I am at this exact moment. And I'm at the computer blogging. LoL. A girl needs a break every now and then.

Payton and I went fall clothes shopping for her yesterday. My absolute favorite shopping of all. Fall clothes shopping for Payton. My favorite piece from yesterday? This owl shirt from Target. With brown leggings and gold metallic ballet flats to go with it. I could eat her up in that outfit. Really I could.

She starts dancing tomorrow. Sigh. It's gonna be crazy to drop her off and leave her somewhere that's not her Mimi's or Grandma's house. I'll be ok though. It'll all pay off to see her dancing on stage in May. And to have her showing off her dancing moves around the house.

Cameron is doing really good in school. Everytime I talk to his teacher, all she says is "He's just awesome. He's doing so well." Always a good thing. And his reading is really amazing. His reading has come so far since Kindergarten.

Happy Tuesday...........

5 comments:

Deanna G. said...

Hello! Haha...

You'll never lose me as a reader :) Evah :) hahah.

I remember where I was. I was sleeping and got a call. I turned on the tv (still half sleeping) thinking I was watching a movie or something strange. Then it hit me and I woke up. So sad :( But we remember... and never forget.

Hello, cuter outfits for Payt! So fun... I love warm weather clothes, heh. And that dancing sounds fun!

Umm, Hellaww? Hellohhh? It's Cam's bday again. I'm still so intrigued by that one!

Anonymous said...

Cute dress, but I would have liked it better if you had taken the picture with her in it.

Just wanted to let you know that Ma Pye will have knee replacement surgery on September 20. We are going today to preadmit her and get all of the necessary presurgery testing done. Please keep her in your prayers. She is ok but somewhat apprehensive about the surgery. I am praying that this will give her back her life and that she will be able to once again do the things that she enjoys.

Aunt Debbie

Jamie Ko said...

I'll never leave either...girlahs always stick together!!

I was in my third year of pharm school when 9/11 happened. our teacher comes in and acknowledges what had happened but STILL gave us a pop quiz. life goes on right?

and how come they don't make cute stuff like that for us big people? I'm about to go back to Target to see what I can find for myself!

Ali said...

I was writing a computer program in the conference center of ULL for one of my classes. Then someone came in screaming that we were being attacked...and everyone's cell phones were going off. There was an announcement that all further classes were cancelled. Went home and watched the news all day.

michelle raMirez said...

i'm here waving my hands in the air.
that outfit sounds too cute for words..for real.
and painting..please share pictures soon.
i am still thinking about that flower canvas grouping you made..beautiful!

On to Jr. High!