Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

I know this. Sorry. I know that you come hear everyday anticipating extremely exciting events to read about. LoL. Yeah, well sorry. We're not so exciting. The entire weekend was spent painting and repainting our dining room. And did I mention that the living room's next? Yeah. What started out as repainting our bedroom has now turned into our bedroom, hallway leading to our bedroom, dining room and next living room and that hallway. Ambitious folks we are. I'm ready to be finished.
Cameron's birthday party is coming in a couple of weeks, so at least that gives us a goal to finish by. That way folks aren't coming into a halfway painted house. I really like how the dining room turned out. I would promise pics, but we all know that I'm not so good at delivering the pics.

We had a nice labor day weekend. Mostly spent in the dining room. See above. But Jenny and Ali came in and we hung out with them and mom and Becky quite a bit. Eric grilled some meat from Nunu's. LoL. And did I mention that I found some vases for our room there? Apparently not only do they have wonderful meat products but also home decorating items. Strange. There's an interior shop that brings items to them to try and sell. I guess more people shop at Nunu's then her store?

And before I wrap up, I must wish a very Happy Birthday to my fellow girlah, mG. Such a talented scrapper, peeps. Seriously. Hope your day is wonderful. :)

1 comment:

Deanna G. said...

I love your updates, seriously :D They always make me giggle. You crack me up. And let's not ever end the Hellawww? Bwahahahah. Ever.

Holy cats, that's a lot of painting!

And it's Cam's birthday again?!? Gee how time flies... I remember when you were planning last year's shindig!!! OMG. Good luck with that and I know whatever yall do, he'll have a blast!!!

And yes yes, Happy BDay to the Sweet and talented mG!!!! I gotta post my page after it dies down a little here at work ;)

On to Jr. High!