Friday, October 05, 2007

WOOHOO

Yay for Friday. This week flew by. Seriously.
Eric got braces yesterday. It's so crazy to see my hubby with braces. It's something he's always wanted to do for himself, and I'm so glad he finally got too. He's extremely sore and wants a milkshake for dinner tonight. LoL. I feel his pain, mine was 17 years ago.
I am sooooooo extremely excited about going to see this in November.


I love Cats so very much. We were trying to have a mommy/daddy weekend in a couple of weekends, but when I saw Cats was coming, we changed to November. I had always wanted to see this show and a few years ago, Eric and I finally got to see it. And I fell in love with it. And I cannot wait to see it again! The 17th of October marks the 10th anniversary of Eric and I's first date, so I wanted to do something special. We'll be celebrating about a month late, but better late than never! ;)

Not much on tap for the weekend, Eric is helping his brother do something or other at his house tomorrow. He's bringing the kids to play with their cousins, so I'll be home painting. Then tomorrow evening, we're thinking about going to a football game. See if maybe we can change our football teams grim 0-5 start. LoL.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Eric with BRACES!!! That is crazy! It is kinda early to have a mid-life crisis! Watch out if he wants a flashy new car! Oh wait that happened! Hahahaha.

Alex Hardy said...

did eric get the cool new clear retainer braces or the old school ones?
i have lower braces ... they are set to come off in a month or two - i can hardly wait!

oooh. your weekend getaway sounds *FAB*
we are taking to the fam down to the beach in mexico in less than two weeks.

do your kiddos do halloween?
or do you have a Harvest Festival?

Jill H said...

oh, your poor hubby!! hope his pain went away. i would love to fix my teeth, i have an overbite, but man i don't think i'm willing to put up with the pain!

have fun going to see Cats =)

On to Jr. High!