Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's All About the Random

1. Cameron left for school in shorts for the 2nd day in a row. It is December, am I right? Supposedly cold weather is heading this way.

2. Painting is in full swing for the Christmas season. As is jewelry apparently. We are both really busy. Only a couple more weeks to go.

3. I have made a pre-New Year's resolution that I am not taking any painting orders for at least a few weeks into the New Year. I will scrapbook. Yes, I will.

4. Cameron has his first loose tooth. He's beyond excited and wants me to go buy apples.

5. I'm loving my Blackjack like you wouldn't believe. Checking my email and stuff. Love. I guess I could've done that on the Razor, but I didn't ever set it up.

6. I might just be more excited about Payton's Christmas gifts than she will be. She wanted a Barbie doll house. Can I tell you how excited I'm gonna be to play with that thing with her. That is, if I let her play. ;) I was a little deprived as a child. I didn't have the house. Or the car. My Barbie lived under the rocking chair and drove a lunch box.

7. Eric is working Saturdays until Christmas which is throwing me for a loop. It feels like it should be Friday and it's Tuesday.

8. Took the kids to see the Bee Movie Saturday. We'll probably go see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium this Saturday. And maybe Alvin and the Chipmunks next Saturday. Got to fill those days with Eric working and all.

9. Does anyone still read this thing?

10. Happy Friday, um I mean Tuesday. Dang it. ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read amber!! hoping you get some cold weather soon...

good luck with the painting


sarah xx

Anonymous said...

I read this Blog Amber!

Anonymous said...

But it was an expensive shoe box.

Jill H said...

i'm a loyal reader, lol. actually, the other day i was wondering if you would do recaps of Am. Idol once it's on again in January. you know, it's almost time :) glad ya had a good birthday and holy cow i cannot believe it's that warm outside! have a good weekend, hope your kiddos are good for you :)

michelle.g said...

oh my gosh, the Barbie Dream House was the one thing I always wanted and never got. i told myself that if mia ever wants it then she's going to get it and i can finally fulfill my dream! lol!

have fun painting!

Heidi Joe said...

Dude, I still read this... I love it!

Okay whoa... totally always wanted to get the Barbie house but never got it. But I did have the Barbie camper. That was pretty dope. We were more about the homemade Barbie furniture though... we used to fill up Ziploc bags with water, cover them with a towel and then it was a waterbed! How rad? How 80s?

Anyway... can't wait to see pics of Miss Payton playin'! (And you scrappin' them too!)

Jamie Ko said...

i still read it. I'm always looking for updates...
I was never a Barbie girl, My Little Ponies were more my thing. but then again, i wasn't much of a girly girl.

Alex Hardy said...

I'm HERE ... and still READING! :)
oooh. yes. i was lucky to have the Barbie House with the pull-string elevator ... remember that?
LoL.

On to Jr. High!