Thursday, January 31, 2008

Giddy

Giddy I tell you. In about 12 hours, my show returns. I'm pretty excited. But then Eric comes home yesterday and tells me he's going to the UL basketball game with his brother. "You're gonna wait to watch Lost when I get home, right"? BAHAHAHAH. Yeah. Wink, wink. Seriously?

On the American Idol front, I haven't been too inspired about the contestants, so I'm going to include one of my all time favorite auditions from a few seasons back. Too funny this guy. And impossible to understand.


Happy Happy Lostday to you folks. I'm a geek, but you already knew this. ;)

2 comments:

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, why they ever let that guy go, i'll never know!! there's nothing like this on the current shows, i keep waiting for it to get better but it's not :(

and LOST -- oh my goodness my head is spinning!!

Ali said...

Lost was good...but I was a little disappointed...they did not reveal enough! Hopefully next week will be better.

On to Jr. High!