Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's The Final Countdown.....

to this lovely. One week my friends. One week.



Cannot wait.

So last night, American Idol was a toss up. So I included my top 3 for the night.


a) seriously making out on camera and then singing a duet.

b) for the angry Fancy rendition all the while annoying me to bits with her sleeves falling off of her shoulders.

c) for the tantrum after being told he couldn't sing.

So that's all. It's a cold rainy day. Aside from a quick trip to the Post Office, Payton and I will be locked up inside all day. Kinda like it though. Oh and for those of you who inquired, there was no snow in these parts. Not even a flurry to speak of. :(

2 comments:

Jill H said...

the waitress singing Fancy was my favorite i think :) is it me or is this year's just not as hilarious?? they're just not cracking me up like in previous years.

CANNOT WAIT FOR LOST =)

Heidi Joe said...

Oh you knew is was going ot be classic when she announced that she was singing Fancy. Hoo-wee.

Totally with you on the straps, too. Geeze! Can someone get this girl a safety pin or something?

LOST countdown, holla.

On to Jr. High!