Monday, January 14, 2008

Return of the Random

1. Monday already. The weekend was soooo busy and therefore flew by.

2. Cameron had a basketball game on Saturday. He scored 2 points. In a game where the score is like 10 to 6, that's not too shabby. LoL. There is no referee and they don't officially take score, so the final scores tend to be really low. They are just starting out, so it's the basics.

3. Glasses are proving difficult to adjust to. I haven't worn glasses full time since I was in 8th grade. It's soooo different than contacts. Contacts are so much easier and clearer. I know that my eyes are thanking me for the break from contacts. My ears though? Not so much.

4. A huge thank you to my friend mG, who gave me the link to her PRK surgery, so I was able to read about what she went through. I'm still extremely nervous.

5. I've been scrapping like a mad woman. I've done about 20 layouts and a mini book in the last week. I've been loving the break from painting. A new scrap boutique opened up in an upscale section of town. It's the cutest little shop. She doesn't have a ton of stuff, but it's really cute nonetheless.

6. The beginning stages of Payton's party are underway. Handmade invites this year. I'm working those into the scrap time too. She wants a princess dress-up party. So that's what she's gonna have.

7. Had a visit with Oreo on Saturday. He soooo doesn't remember us. Which is kinda sad. The kids don't like that he doesn't let them hold or pet him. He's a wild country cat now. LoL.

8. My computer is running as slow as molasses in January. Need to clean it out.

9. The diet/exercise regime is underway. (That word so reminds me of the Pres.) LoL. I've lost 1 pound which doesn't make me want to continue, but Eric insists that I'm not losing, I'm tightening. LoL.

10. Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Jill H said...

wow, you have been scrapping!! good for you :)

Heidi Joe said...

Happy Monday and where are these 20layouts posted, hmmmmm?

I'm just being hard on you because you inspre me majorly and I need a mojo boost that only you, Miss Amber can deliver.

So bring it! =) Hee hee...

P.S. The Princess dress up party sounds rad. I think we need to have a big-girl girlah one, too. Let's do it!

Alex Hardy said...

dude.
you.
MUST.
post.

i miss me some amber scrappies!

Heidi Joe said...

Oh yeah, comin' back for round two because hello... American Idol is on, and I need the Amber pick of the night, man!

Love,
Your friend who is not quite ready to retire the phrase: "It booses my confidentiality."

On to Jr. High!