Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I Know I Know...




I'm pathetic with this blogging thing. May has been crazy busy thus far and is only going to get crazier. Weekend before last was our weekend at the beach with our friends Steve and Shaina. We went again this year without the kids. Seriously my favorite part is the eating out. Just to go out to dinner at whatever time and be able to sit there and carry on adult conversation without playing tic tac toe. Priceless. We missed the kids lots though and can't wait to go back to the beach with them in June.
This is Eric working out in the "gym". LoL. When he was on the machine, his head literally touched the ceiling. He still worked out on it. It was hilarious. I got on the treadmill and had maybe 3 inches between my head and the ceiling. Too funny


Once we got back, I took a field trip with Cameron to Vermilionville. It's a local place that shows you the Cajun way of life. It was fun. I'm pretty sure the adults found it more interesting than the kids.

We listened to some Cajun music and even had some Cajun Waltz and two step lessons. The kids were too funny when the instructor told the boys to go pick a partner. Cam lucked out since I was there. ;)

My May to do list is insane. The rest of this week alone we have teacher appreciation week, Mother's Day tea (at school), Payton's dancing and costume meeting, Tball game, cookie dough fundraiser pick up, eye doctor appointment, Mother's Day, tons of painting (back in full swing), oh and J your girlah challenge as well (I'm gonna get to it, I promise!!)

As well as in the coming weeks: volunteer appreciation breakfast for the room mothers, Cameron's fun day at school, yearly appt. (woohoo :P), little sister's college graduation, end of year ceremony for Cam's school, last day of school, Payton's dancing recital, memorial day and a host of tball games.

It's cool though, because that means June will be here before we know it which will bring our family vacay. And I'm already ready to go back to the beach! ;)

7 comments:

Deanna G. said...

i think you're still my partner in the whole, 'omg, there went april.' or, monday... already? haha. time is so interesting like that... but still!!

i was just filling out my social calendar for may as well. omg again.

LOVE the photo update :) and how cute that you get to go on fieldtrips with cam! so sweet.

Deanna G. said...

PS - Anna is the Beans, for real!

Alex Hardy said...

i HEAR YA Girlah ...
we have a schedule chalk-full of events too!
and WOW.
you and the hubs are SMOKIN' HOTT in those pics.

Alex Hardy said...

oh!
and that picture of you and Cam dancing?
MELTS MY HEART.

Ali said...

Nice to see a blog from you again! Glad you guys had a great adult time in FL. See you guys in a few weeks.

Jamie Ko said...

i swear, us Girlahs have some of the hottest husbands around!

Mike and I are having a weekend away too...it's our one year anniversary! i'm sure we'll need to soak up all the free adult only weekends before the little ones come along.

and love that picture of you and Cam dancing. soak it up now cuz i'm sure in a few years, he'll be too embarrassed to dance with his mom.

Heidi Joe said...

I promise you... you have the most glowy skin ever. So pretty!

Love the photo of you and Cam dancing... sweet!

On to Jr. High!