Thursday, May 15, 2008

On A Thursday...

This is what we woke up to. Well this and the power going out. Crazy weather this morning. All is well. We were out of power for about 3 hours or so. Cam doesn't have school because their power was out as well. There were apparently several tornadoes out and about this morning.
We have a palm tree up front that fell down, that was pretty much on it's last legs anyway, so we'll have to fix that, but that's about all. All I kept thinking about is that the power better be back on for Lost. Priorities, I know. LoL.

So I've been having phone issues. The main button went out that you have to click to do pretty much everything. So I called AT&T and had a new phone in about 27 hours, which was awesome. I transferred my videos to the computer so that I wouldn't lose them, so I wanted to share one. The quality is not great, but you get the gist. Happy Thursday, folks!

4 comments:

Alex Hardy said...

our little PayPay Mini-Girlah can
GET DOWN!

love it.

happy you are SAFE.

Deanna G. said...

ahhhhhh! she's so cute. i especially love how she combs her hair behind her ear while she's in motion. OMG hellow?!!! so cute.

glad all is well... stay safe-ah :) and yeah. Lost! Priorities, lol. so funny aC :)

Jamie Ko said...

so cute!!!
someone's got a little booty shakin' in her for sure!

Ali said...

she is doing the dance for the camera's point of view...very impressive. see you guys in a few days.

On to Jr. High!