Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm Outta Touch

At least that's how I'm feeling since vacation. Trying to scrap, keep up the pool, keep the kids from killing each other and from driving me batty, keep the house in order, start painting again, etc. etc. etc. Not leaving me much time for surfing the web and blog reading and what not.


We had a good 4th of July weekend, lots of family, food, fireworks. We drove out to visit MawMaw Pye on Friday which was a nice visit. We then had a 4th of July celebration at church that E and I had volunteered to work at. Mom came to watch the kids while we did our shift. After, they had a huge fireworks display.


Cameron has one more camp at the end of the month. Basketball this time. That will at least give the kids a break from each other. And give him something fun to do. Payton just finished her summer dance session. The girl loves to dance!! Which makes me happy.

Just a quick little update about what's going on in my neck of the woods. I'll leave you with some more vacay pics. Happy Monday! :)


4 comments:

Deanna G. said...

i was feelin the same way abt all things scrappy, then i took the plunge and made like six layouts on friday :) i'll have to do a post since i still suck at updating.

LOVE more of the vacay pics too :) it's like reliving it, yah! have a great week. xo.

Heidi Joe said...

OHHH! Amber I love your vacay pics. I need to get some of my toes in some sand soon, man. Dang.

Let's all get back into it. I am trying super hard... scrap, blog. But what I really wanna do is eat ice cream.

Jill H said...

i feel outta touch with blogs & stuff, too :( i'm blaming my kids and summer, LOL...we have no schedule and it's nice but i'm ready for school and some quiet time!! LOVE these vacation pics, esp. the one of you & Eric on the beach, soooooo beautiful :)

Alex Hardy said...

oh mY goodness ... your family is just so GORGEOUS!
are those all your sisters?

i can feel that the Girlah's are getting ready to make a COMEBACK ... wooT!

On to Jr. High!