Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Life In the Fast Lane...

Or so it feels. I would love to be able to press the pause button, but sadly, I can't seem to find a pause button. Except for the one on the DVR remote, which I'm thinking won't work.


Recap. 32 arrived at my doorstep. I welcomed it in and am settling in nicely. It was a lovely day. I picked up my own cake (lol...Eric ordered it, but was so busy with work, he couldn't make it to pick it up.) We had boiled crabs for supper (which were sooo yummy, and coincidentally, I picked those up as well). LoL.


There were gifts, crabs, christmas music, cookie cake...A wonderful evening all around...


On Friday night, the kids spent the night at my mom and dad's and Eric and I went out to our fave restaurant for supper. Then home to bed where we fell asleep watching the news. Can you stand the excitement? I swear that I did only turn 32, not 62...

The air conditioner just kicked on, which reminds me. It's like 76 the high today...Tomorrow's high? 44. The sore throat, sneezing, sinus headache will be in full effect I'm sure.

Happy Tuesday!! :)

2 comments:

Jill H said...

I will seriously trade you some snow for crabs! happy belated b-day, Amber :)

Shainanakins said...

ooh sounds like a happy happy bday to me:o) Yummy Crabs and Cookie cake! So glad you had a wonderful bday!

OOH and looks like we might be getting some so called snow flurries tonight and tommorrow morning..lol! And then next week highs in the mid 70's gotta love south Louisiana..lol!

On to Jr. High!