Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap...

So Thanksgiving has come and gone. It was a wonderful holiday.

Trimming the tree while watching the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Love it. The kids especially love the part where they eat popcorn, jelly beans and toast for Thanksgiving. LoL. And Cameron's been singing the "little birdie" song since we watched it. Looking forward to the Christmas one. The dancing is our favorite part. And I love that they still tell the true meaning of Christmas. On a side note, doesn't Cameron look old in this pic? It's frightening, really...Speaking of which, basketball practice starts tonight. And coach Eric will be making his coaching debut. He's nervous, but I'm sure he'll do fine. I've been researching "coaching 7 and 8 year old basketball" and have found some good drills and such for him to use. Looking forward to seeing them both in action!
Lots of eating and game playing took place over the holiday. Mainly Sorry and Uno. Lots of yummy food too.
I had been eating really good for the last several weeks, and on Thanksgiving day, I kind of just let myself go. Way overboard. I still feel blah because of it. Back to business today though, until Christmas comes around. ;)

My mom and I decided to brave the Black Friday madness. It was worth it. I nearly finished my shopping. And before December. That is a record for me. Well, I can't say that I finished as I didn't even start shopping for Eric. But everyone else it done, including the kids...Woohoo!

Hope that your Thanksgiving was wonderful. The countdown to Christmas has begun!! :)

2 comments:

Shainanakins said...

Awe we love Charlie Brown too..lol! And wow Cameron does look quite grown up in that pic! Glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving:o)

Deanna G. said...

Cam does look like a young man in that pic :) They grow so fast!

Score on your Christmas list!! Go aC! I'm like almost done shopping too :):) ...just like you - with the exception of the G. I got a few inklings of ideas though :) But, as always, my list has huge holes in it, lol.

Love the photo updates! xo.

ps - is our call scheduled anytime soon? at least once a year, no? hellohhH? i miss that part :)

On to Jr. High!