Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wednesday, Wednesday

I seriously need to go to the store. The wasps are invading our home like nobody's business. Every nook and cranny under our back patio and front porch has a group of wasps huddled together making a wasp casa.

I'm really starting to like Kris Allen on Idol. He really did well last night. Loved the rendition of "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone." As far as freak show (see 2 previous posts)...he's back. Yikes!

Spring has sprung. Green grass, flowers and lots of rain. We need the rain though so I'm not complaining. Keeps us from having to water the garden that we planted in the backyard. Just a small one with tomatoes, cucumbers and bell peppers. The kids are beyond excited about it. We'll be eating lots of salads here shortly. My waistline will thank me for it.

I'm taking part in a women's conference at our church in a couple of weeks. One of the things that weekend is a marketplace. I was asked to do a booth with some painting for it, so I've been painting like a mad woman again.

Apparently no one told my hormones that I am just 32 years old. I started having bad migranes around that time each month, which is apparently from hormones. I have a case of eczema that I haven't had since I was pregnant for Payton that's flaring up like crazy. I went to the dentist and was told that my gums were a mess, probably from hormones. Seriously?

I'm really loving facebook. Such a cool way to keep up with friends and family.

So cannot wait for Lost tonight.

So that's whats happening on the Amber front. Happy Wednesday!

ETA: My husband, pulled the ole wrap a rubberband around the sink sprayer and when wifey turns on the faucet, she'll get soaked. I forgot it was April Fool's Day. I won't make that mistake again. ;)

1 comment:

Jill H said...

ahhh, I'm jealous of your spring! ours is so slooooow here this year. the April Fools joke from Eric sounds funny, I need to try something like that next year. this year's was M.I.A. since Xave & I were both sick!

On to Jr. High!