Friday, May 08, 2009

TGIF...

*This week, we had one night at home with nothing to do... It was wonderful, we played some Wii MarioKart family style.

*Last night was yet another one of Payton's classmates birthday parties at the Kart Ranch. Pay and I are becoming quite the pros at racing gokarts! ;) I swore I'd never get on one, but now I'm kinda loving it!

*Ball game tonight. Cameron's team won big on Tuesday 13-5...and guess who was there? My mom and dad... Just sayin...

*Just found out that Payton has to have "big, curly hair" for her dance recital...Um, P's hair is anything but big...or curly...I'm in for a fun time, I'm sure.

*Payton has 3 days of school left...Unbelievable...She graduates from preschool on Wednesday.

*Busy weekend ahead. Hey, what's new? Birthday party tomorrow, Eric has to work since it's Mother's Day weekend, and they're usually pretty busy. Baseball practice, etc. etc.

*Busy planning my sister's baby shower. It happens to be on the same weekend as Payton's dance recital...and Memorial day. Invites need to go out soon and I'm about halfway done.

*Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, especially this one, whom I adore...

No comments:

On to Jr. High!