Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LOST TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hour season finale...Cannot wait. Ballgame in a little while, but then dinner, kiddos bathed, brushed and to bed and some DVR Lost watchin. American Idol first though...I'm praying that by some miracle, Adam will be gone. I'm not optimistic though, he has a HUGE following and I really don't know why.




On Mother's Day, we took a drive out to Lake Martin road to check out the wildlife. This was by far our fave...He was massive, take a look at those teeth! He was about 12 feet away from us and we had the best time watching him. He'd go underwater for a bit and then pop back up. The second picture is of him swimming our way when we walked up....The kids loved it, we were very near the car the whole time...LoL...


In other news, this little chicken licken graduated today...I was proud of myself for not crying, but I can't make the same promise on the first day of Kindergarten.


3 comments:

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, CUTE pictures of Payton graduating! she looks so old!! I think Adam is just different & yeah, he's good but I don't get it. I actually like his voice when he sings softer, NOT the screaming, LOL. great pictures of the gator, too!

Shainanakins said...

AWWWw, what a little cutie patootie grad:o) Growing so fast! And man that alligator was HUGE!

Amy said...

awwww!!! soo cute!!!

On to Jr. High!