Monday, May 15, 2006

A Great Weekend!



Happy Monday! (that's an oxymoron right?) Had a great weekend! Wasn't feeling too great, but enjoyed the weekend nonetheless. On Saturday, we had a BBQ at my aunt & uncle's house. All of my mom's brothers & sisters and the majority of my cousins were there. Most I had not seen since Christmas and probably will not see again until next Christmas. Cameron was very excited because he got to swim for the first time this year. The water was pretty chilly, and a few times he had to get out because his teeth were chattering and his lips were blue. He kept telling me "Please can I get back in, I promise my lips will not turn blue!" LOL. Like he had control over it. It was a great way to spend the day since Eric had to work for most of it. He was able to meet us when he got off. Fun day! We missed you Jenny & Ali!

Mother's Day was a great day. I had to work the nursery at church for the noon service, so we got a pretty late start. Cameron gave me a plate that he decorated at school and a card that said "Thank you for:
*Taking me to Chucky Cheese
*Taking me to school
*Taking me to the store with you
*Your good cooking (Does he have the right mom? LOL)
*Being so beautiful
Eric and both of the kids gave me a "Circle of Love" pendant. It is beautiful!!
After church, we went to eat at Coyote Blues (Eric and I's current favorite restaurant), then spent the afternoon with his mom & dad.

So that's the weekend in a nutshell. Cameron has a game tonight. He's still doing very well with T-ball. Oh, and only 2 more days until Lost. Yes, I am obsessed!!

2 comments:

Brandy Schaaf said...

Happy Mothers day to you!
We went to Coyote Blues too on sunday, but for dinner. My favorite place!

darcy said...

That is a gorgeous picture of you and the kids!! Can't wait to see it all scrapped up!!! =)

I'm with you and LOST.. it's gunna be a good one!!!

On to Jr. High!