Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Surfer Boy


Today was Cameron's Spring program at school. The class was dressed up as "hula boys and girls". They did sooo good! They sang 5 or 6 songs and did the motions to all of them. My favorite was when they did the hula. Of course my video camera battery ran out right before they did the hula so I could not get it on video:( Cannot believe that he has only 1 day of school left, it seems like he just started.

So what did everyone think of American Idol last night? Absolutely loved when Taylor pulled Paula up to dance like Bruce Springsteen does with Courteny Cox in the video. That was great! After last night, not too sure if Eric's prediction will come true. I just don't think that Elliot was too great last night, I definitely think he is gone tonight:( Quite sad, but I never really thought he would win anyway, I just kind of felt sorry for him.

Interesting T-ball game last night. there was a very large girl on the other team who went for every ball and got almost none. Then she would fling herself on the gound and scream and cry very loudly. Finally toward the end the coach has enough and actually picked her up and carried her to her mother (*who was on the phone the entire time). Couldn't help but giggle. There is a little boy on our team who's Dad literally calls his name the entire game. His son stays in the field hitting the other boys, taking their hats and running away, putting his glove on the other players heads (all while the game is going on mind you). His dad calls him constantly. "So & so stop it, so & so come here, so & so cut it out, so & so do you want a spanking?". I'm thinking to myself can you please stop calling him and actually do something. I mean seriously I hear this boys name in my sleep on game nights. And his name really isn't so & so-lol.

Ok--awesome TV night tonight!!! We find out who will be on the finale of American Idol! But most importantly -of course-is Lost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good shrink might help you with that lost thing.

Ali said...

That lil boy who runs around hitting and playing with their hats....he could be their mascot!
Sounds like someone needs to beat the dad with a rod...

Cool pic of cam...he looks like he had a blast.

darcy said...

Oh my gosh.. the t-ball had me giggling!!!

Can't belive it's Friday and there's no LOSt update yet?? You okay?? =) Didn't you TOTALLY know that Sayid was on to Michael? He's so smart. Maybe other people from the camp will follow them and spy.. can't wait til the 2 HOUR finale next week!!!!

Oh, and your dad is FUNNY!

On to Jr. High!