Friday, May 19, 2006

WooHoo!!



The weekend is here! Cameron's last day of school today. I volunteered to go and sit with his class while his teacher went to their teacher appreciation luncheon. Ok, so I know that I have a degree in elementary education, but I seriously forgot how much work 16 4 year olds (plus Payton) in a classroom can be. Then we go outside to play where there are 4 other classes, so trying to keep track of all of mine was darn near impossible. I am sooo going to miss that school. I loved Cameron's teacher and the school so much, Payton will definitely go there when she gets older.

I did a scrapbook layout about Payton's poodle party , and hope to do some more in the near future. I feel sort of bad though because I really have not scrapped any other parties. None of Cameron's and not Payton's first one yet. I just really loved this theme. This was my favorite party ever. I guess that is why I am doing Payton's room in it as well. Hope to get started really soon. Will post pics once I finally finish it.

Ok Darcy, this is for you. I had published my post already and then read your comment about me not having posted about lost. I realized that yes I had indeed written an entire post with no mention of Lost, so I had to go back and add. I don't want everyone getting worried. LOL..Lost was soo good Wed. night. Like Eric said, he can totally understand Micheal's actions now. He is just doing what he thinks he has to do to get his son back. I totally think that they are messing with his mind though. And Invasion!! I know that Eric and I are probably the only 2 people in the known world that watch this show. It was supposedly the season finale and they left it with a big time cliffhanger. Now I hear that it has been cancelled. So we will never know what happens to poor Larkin.Just so they don't cancel Lost though! I guess we can live without Invasion.

Countdown to vacation has begun. 22 days left. Absolutely, positively cannot wait to get out of this house for a week! Gonna be nice to spend a week with my sis & BIL as well. Don't get to see them nearly enough since they moved to Texas. Miss them lots!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

darcy said...

LOVE those pages!!! Simply gorgeous, Amber!!!

Ali said...

Hey Ambrosia,
Jay-Rene snd I were wondering for a while ( about 2 minutes ) who was BIL...Then we figured it out and we laughed together!
We too are anxious for the vacation and can't wait.
Nice scrap booking.

Michelle Sanders said...

Totally love the poodle party theme and the page is precious! Oh and you are a brave woman to step up to watch your son's class...BRAVE!

On to Jr. High!