Wednesday, July 05, 2006

All Better Now

I am very happy to share that the family has been de-bugged. I am even happier to say that I never was sick. It amazes me that everyone in the house was sick all weekend and I never caught it. On Monday night I was actually contemplating staying up all night, because it seemed to hit in the middle of the night for Eric and Cameron. We had a very long holiday weekend with everyone sick and a lot of ruined plans but now, all is well.

On Tuesday we were able to have a crab boil with my mom, dad & sister and BIL from Texas. That was originally planned for Monday, but with Eric sick, it got pushed to Tuesday. And it rained for most of the day Monday & Tuesday anyway. Just a dreary holiday weekend all around! The good thing though, is that we have not had to water our new lawn. The rain has been doing that for us, so that's been good.

I am going to try to include more pics of Payton's room today that I could not include on Monday. She has only slept in her bed once, because if she would

have thrown up all over this bedding, I would have cried. I seriously did enough laundry in the past few days to last me a lifetime. But I'm not bittter. LOL.

My mom brought over her old sewing machine Friday for me to play with. So far, I have sewn 4 cord covers for some of the lamps around the house. Haven't been brave enough to attempt anything else yet. That is about all I have for today. Other than a virus, not much has taken place around here. Hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th weekend!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

oh wow, what a CUUUUTE girls' room!! great job, it is awesome.

On to Jr. High!