Monday, July 24, 2006

Invasion

Well the blog has been invaded by the robots. LoL. They leave comments on the blog like "I find useful info here" and it is a link to some website. No thanks! So now to leave a comment, you will have to do word verification. Must get rid of the robots! Gonna post some recent Layouts for you all!


Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was good. Saturday we were busy all day. I brought what I had finished for my nieces rooms over to their house. They loved everything thus far. Now it is round 2. This time, I am sewing pillows and even attempting a throw blanket (Mom, I may be knocking on your door soon for help, LOL.) But so far so good. I am also off to Hobby Lobby to buy some canvases to paint the artwork for their rooms. I am really enjoying doing this. It has been a lot of fun (& work)! Love it though!

On Saturday night, we cooked for Eric's mom & dad and brother & sis-in-law. That was nice. Except for the fact that while we were sitting outside grilling, it started pouring down raining so we had to move the grill under the patio and run inside. It rained almost all day Sunday too. So of course we had to get a nap in, but I was still able to get to sleep at a decent hour. We went to church on Sunday morning. It was quite hilarious. The sermon was about Myspace & Tom (the one who created it). He was comparing Myspace & Tom to our lives and God. It was a really good sermon and quite funny too. Then last night we had movie night. Much to Cameron's dismay, we watched Cinderella. Of course he loved it, but wasn't too thrilled to be watching a girl's movie. We popped popcorn and curled up under blankets to watch while it was raining outside-so nice!

Payton is beginning to be a little sneak. I was in the living room yesterday and I heard her in the kitchen asking Eric for a snack. He said "go ask Mommy". So she comes in the living room and says "Mommy, snack". I told her "not right now". She tells me "Yes, Daddy told me!". LoL. We had a good laugh about that. She is so smart that little girl!

Cameron got his new booksack yesterday. He has been walking around with it on his back ever since. I bought a few of his school supplies, and he put them in it the second we got home. He is so excited. Still have lots more to buy. Want to finish that soon, I don't want to be one of the ones who goes the week before when you cannot even get down the aisles. We bought his mat to nap on also. I've never seen a child so excited about a mat. He really cannot wait to start.

Well hope that everyone has a good Monday. It is a dreary rainy day over here.

4 comments:

darcy said...

Hey.. not a big deal about the word verification.. telemarketers are EVERYWHERE!!! Yikes. although 1/2 the time i have to do the word ver. like 2-3 times because the letters merge together. =/

Glad to hear about your "date" night at home!! so sweet.

Anonymous said...

hey amber, is your boy of to school for the first time? eeeekk..isaac will be doing that next september. he starts nursery (five mornings) this year. I think something like your pre-school? lovin' those layouts btw, saw them on the peas and thought...wowsie wowsers......

Jill H said...

LOVE those layouts, Amber!!
you are so great at using the different colors of pp, bright & not-so-bright (can't think of what word i'd describe the not-so-bright ones right now). sounds like a fun weekend :)

Ali said...

Great blog as usual! I have to admit your scrap booking is definitely up there with Pam Kopka and Helen McCain. Don't give up the dream!
Payton being sneaky is shocking...and frankly I wont believe it even if I see it...she will always be a little princess to me!

On to Jr. High!