Friday, July 21, 2006

Once Again, TGIF

Well I told you all Wednesday about helping my neices with their rooms. Been working on some things for them. Just wanted to share some pics.

Painting each of them a set of wooden letters with their name to hang on the wall. Love doing these. About to start on my other set this afternoon. Their names are so long-LoL! Also did these lamp shades for them. They picked out their own fabric and trim. The polka dot one has some air bubbles on the front that are driving me crazy, so the chances of it being taken apart are pretty high right now.

Had lots of fun shopping with these girls. Shopping with 4 kiddies instead of 2 was very interesting. The girls are older, so they are a big help. But it was still interesting! Not much planned for this weekend. I think tomorrow night, we are cooking for Eric's mom & dad. It is both of their birthdays. Isn't that strange? His mom & dad were born on the same day. Although it was a few years apart.

Payton has been walking around the house for two days now with Blue's Clue's ears on saying "Ho, Ho, Ho Berry Christmas". LoL. Where does she come up with these things? Yesterday, Cameron had a friend from his preschool class come over and play. I think he & Payton played together more than anything. He even came up to me and asked me if Payton could come play at his house. LoL. My neices left their game boy at our house when they were here the other day, and Cameron has been playing it non stop. I kept having to tell him to put it up and go play with his friend. But the little boy and Payton had a ball, it was quite funny. Most kids that come play with Cameron run from her and try to hide from her, but he kept telling her to play with him.

Wanted to leave you with a scrapbook layout (Ali-LoL). But blogger says no ma'am. At least he was polite about it-lol. Been scrapping up a storm, I think I did 11 pages in the last week and a half. I bought the kids some colors, markers and a huge tablet, so they have been creating right along side of me. Love that!

Have a fabulously wonderful weekend, blog readers of mine! Will have more for ya Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber:)

Just want to say I LOVE THIS BLOG THING!!! LOL...Your header pic is adorable. And i just want to get in line next for you to help me with my kids rooms.. well heck my whole house..lol!! Your so talented with decorating..you really should think about interior design:o) Miss you guys..need to get together soon:o)

Love Ya,
Shaina

On to Jr. High!