Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Date Day

Happy Wednesday everyone! Cannot believe the week is halfway over already. Cameron had his Kindergarten testing this morning. The teacher came up to me afterward and asked me if I had requested any certain teacher (I didn't even know you could do that). I told her no. She was so very sweet. Cameron told me when we got in the car that she told him she wants him to be in her class, so I am hoping that she gets him. She told me she was very impressed for how well he did for being so young. He will probably end up being the youngest in his class. She told me that lots of kids who are already five don't do as well on the test. Yay. That was nice to hear. He is so excited. We bought his school shoes today, so he is completely ready for school. Monday is the day. Wow. Will have several pics to post I am sure.

After the test, he and I went to the movies and out to lunch. It was Cameron & Mommy's date day. LoL. That's what he wanted to call it. Payton stayed at her Grandma's house. I wanted to have a day with just him and I before he starts next week. It was a nice afternoon, I just regret not doing that more often while I had a chance.

Tomorrow, we are off to the dentist to get his back teeth sealed. The dentist says that he has some watch spots that need to be sealed before they turn into cavities. Eric thinks that the dentist needs a new set of golf clubs. LoL. The hygenist tells me to be prepared to stay for 3 hours. I am bringing Elsie Flannigan and Ali Edwards to keep me company. lol. Hopefully learn some good scrappy tips while I wait. Those books are both sooo good!

After a looooong day at the scrapbook desk on Tuesday, I finally got a layout with 13 pics done. This was certainly a challenge for me. I knew the basic scheme of it, it was just very hard to get it down on the paper. Here it is.
You can click on it to make it bigger.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Glad you and Cam finally got some quality time.
Becareful with those teachers!
Also, looks like you passed this round! Great layout!

darcy said...

LOVE your entry for LSS!! Such a cool page. =) And whoo-hoo for date night!!!

On to Jr. High!