Friday, October 13, 2006

Gotta Love...

A Friday with the high of 72 degrees and sunny. Awesome day! Such a very busy day. I've got a circle journal to finish, a double date night tonight, a party at my house in the morning (which means lots of house to clean), and 3 orders of paintings to get out. Yeah pretty hectic day. Not to mention packing the kids clothes, picking up Cameron from school, taking kiddies to my in laws for the night and shopping for party. And I woke up with a killer sinus headache. But hey, the weather's awesome so everything just seems ok. Very short post today for obvious reasons. I leave you with these words:

"Chwinkle Chwinkle wittle tar, how I what you what you are"-as sung by Payton. Love that! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

c-u-t-e singing. love that :)

maisie says 'swissle dar?' LOL

Ali said...

HeadOn: Apply directly to the Forehead. HeadOn: Apply directly to the Forehead. HeadOn: Apply directly to the Forehead. HeadOn: Apply directly to the Forehead. HeadOn: Apply directly to the Forehead. HeadOn: Apply directly to the Forehead. HeadOn: Apply directly to the Forehead. HeadOn: Apply directly to the Forehead.
I am not sure if it will help your sinus though.

Jenny and I miss you guys! Hope you guys have a great date night.

Anonymous said...

That sounds really cute!
I am not sure if you remember me, I was a junior while you were a senior at Acadiana High. I had not seen you since. I went to LSU for Elementary Education. I am now teaching at Ernest Gallet Elementary. I was a student teacher at at Green T. Lindon for Bridget Hulin, a fourth-grade teacher. I am now teaching third grade. I had heard you went for Elementary Education also and thought I would look you up. Thats how I came across your blog.
Hope you guys have a great date night!

Jill H said...

awww, love how Payton sings twinkle twinkle...totally cute! hope you guys had a fun date night away from the kiddos :)

On to Jr. High!