Monday, October 16, 2006

Yucky Weather

How ironic. Friday's weather was gorgeous. Couldn't have asked for a prettier day, and today the weather is very dreary. Heavy wind and rain, rain, rain. Friday night was nice a cool. I actually wore a jacket. Our date nice was wonderful. It had been since July since we had had a date night. It was long overdue. And Saturday waking up to a quiet house was quite nice also. Eric was out golfing and I had a Southern Living party at home.

Sunday was nice and relaxing. Church, lunch, couch. LoL. Eric and Cameron slept, but Payton decided that she didn't need a nap so I stayed up with her. We're planning to have a garage sale in a couple of weekends. Because we just don't have enough other stuff going on. LoL. But we've been wanting to have one and I was waiting for the weather to cool off a bit. We seriously need to clean this house out. The clothes, toys, some baby stuff & old furniture up in the attic.

My circle journal will finally go out tomorrow. I only redid it 3 times. LoL. It just wasn't coming out "me" if that makes since. I wasn't happy with the first 2 tries, but I think that the third time was a charm. I am finally satisfied with it.

Have a good Monday!

3 comments:

Jill H said...

yay for completing the CJ!! your book can be quite a bit of work, but i love making layouts for the other books, SO fun!!! i'll have to check 2 Peas to see if you posted it yet. glad to hear your weekend was good, i was totally jealous reading how you woke up to a quiet house Sat. morning ;)

Ali said...

Congrats on completing your CJ on only the third try. My first CJ took 5 times before I felt it was 'me'. Anyway, hope you guys have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Can't wait to get the CJ when it comes around. I'ma send mine out tomorrow. Weather here is so junk. It's pouring rain. Flash floods and all. Ahhh.

I totally hear you on the 'not me' part of the CJ. You try to leave it and tell yourself it's ok, but it just has to feel right. Ohh yah.

On to Jr. High!