Wednesday, October 04, 2006

LOST...

Tonight, lost tonight, lost tooooniiiiight. Imagine that in an opera singing style. lol. Sorry I'm in a very strange mood today. Probably because I'm sitting here blogging and I have 5 sets of artwork that need to go out today. Yeah, I'm kinda stressed. Now I know how Eric always feels about his work. There will be artwork pics one of these years I promise.

Update on the potty training. It is going surprisingly well. Dora was drenched a few times, but we have made huge progress. She actually tells me "mommy teetee" and takes off for the potty. We've had only a few accidents each day. She's on a roll. Tomorrow I promised to take her for another pack of undies. She wants "Ortcake" this time. (Strawberry Shortcake). As much as I loved SS when I was a little girl, I never dreamed I'd be buying SS stuff for my own child. I guess life is coming full circle. I know that's kind of deep talk for underwear. LoL. Anywho. Don't mind me, as I said I am in a very strange mood.

So darn excited for Lost. Now hopefully it's a really good one and worth the summer long break. My DVR will be working overtime tonight. Eric and I don't do commercials . We'll record it and save it until the kiddos are asleep. Let's face it trying to watch Lost + young kids=mass frustration and confusion.

Ok must go now, before you all think I have LOST my mind. Sorry-that's really bad, I know. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Ali said...

LOST! I can't wait! Although I will have to until tomorrow...Still in Atlanta, and I have been working past 8...so I will probably miss it! However, we finally got DVR, so Jenny is going to record it for me. Good Job on the Potty Trainning!

Jill H said...

i'm lol at singing 'Lost' in opera style!!! i'm with ya! cannot wait. so cool that potty training is going well, my little stubborn girl is refusing :( i thought girls were supposed to be easier than boys!

Anonymous said...

Hahah, Jill's comment above = hillarious, because I started singing in opera style too. Holy how excited are we? Umm, very. I was going to call in sick to fully prepare myself, but time would pass to slow that way, lol.

I'm gonna go post my excitement too... and we shall have a debrief tomorrow :) heh.

Anonymous said...

woah..you really are addicted to LOST....must be worth checking out, well that and i think i am the only person in the free world who has never seen it. Mind you i was never very 'up' with the times....LOL

Brandy Schaaf said...

When I turned the tv on this morning I immediately thought of LOST then you. LOL
I am determined for Steve to watch it tonight. HE WIL DARN IT!
I still have last weeks update from the 1st 2 seaons on the DVR for him to watch beofre the premier.
WAy to go PayPay!!

On to Jr. High!