Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stating the Obvious

Yeah, that's me. If you watched AI last night, I'm pretty sure that you already know who today's winner will be. Some nights, they're a little more obvious than others. And I included a pic today. At least she's got her shirt closed in the pic.
What I found funny is that when that girl from last week was practically falling out of her dress, Paula was sitting there with her shirt closed. And then did ya see her last night? Um hello. And I'm pretty sure she was a little bit on the tipsy side. She was acting crazy!



So there ya have it, my winner from last night. The 50 year old lady dressed like Big Bird. And just think, one week from tonight, the return of LOST! WOOHOO!

Eric is home sick today with fever and chills. I'm begging him to not get the kids sick. LoL. They've actually been better for 2 weeks now. I DO NOT want them sick again. He's saying he'll probably go in to work later. Um hello, when you're home sick with fever and chills, why can't you just take the whole day? I sure would ;)

6 comments:

Ali said...

Jenny and I have discussed the Paula issue where she has been acting funny. We have come to the conclusion that she is on crack or some other illegal drug! When big bird said she was 26...I was like yeah times two!

Anonymous said...

I knew that would be your pick for the day. I just can not get over the fact that a 50 year old would try to pass herself off as 26. She must have thought that the judges were blind or dumb. Amazing what people will do to have a moment of fame on TV.

Alex Hardy said...

{ROTFL}
wow. that is one crazy gettup.
big bird + paula = DENIAL issues.
BIG TIME.
i hope your honey feels better....
tell him to keep his butt home!
:)
but aww. what a dedicated worker he is.

Anonymous said...

Except for her lifting her shirt, I found her the most amusing.

darcy said...

YEAH... 7 days and counting until LOST!! Did your time change for it? Ours is on an hour later now. Weird. Totally worth staying up past the bedtime. =)

Heidi Joe said...

Dude... Big Bird lady rocked the heezy! Paula was definitely smoking some "hioppie lettuce" or something... she was acting very strange.

And a great big giant WOOOOOT for Lost coming back, my friend. I had hoped they would do a recap, but I guess not. I'm glad they moved it so it doesn't interfere w/ American Idol. I can't miss out on Big Bird lady and things!

On to Jr. High!