Thursday, February 01, 2007

So Aside from...

the crazy panther guy last night, I didn't find anyone else very interesting. Except maybe this guy...


I thought he was so sweet to come on and sing for his wife. And he could sing! I also thought it was nice that the judges let him sing and Simon even shook his hand. So he does have a heart. LoL.


So yeah, Eric is back off to work today. Payton was supposed to be at Grandma's house, but Grandma called to say that she was sick too. We had a bday party for my niece on Sunday and lots of people that were there are sick with the fever, chills thing. Payton woke up feeling a little warm and she's napping now at 9 am, so we'll see what happens.


And speaking of Payton, I'm pretty sure she's resorting back to infancy. For the last couple of weeks, she has been waking up 2-4 times a night. Yes, 2-4. And she'll be 3 in a few weeks. What in the world is up with that??? She comes into our room and asks to be carried back to bed. Um excuse me, wouldn't it just be easier to stay in bed? And of course it wakes me up everytime and then I lay awake for awhile. So the quality of sleep around here hasn't been so good. End Rant. LoL.



Jenny & Ali you'll appreciate this conversation.
Payton (talking on a play phone): Hi nanny & parran? Yeah, good. How you doing? Good. Yeah, coming to my Dora party? Yeah ok. Bye. See you later.
Payton (again on the play phone): Hi nanny & parran. Yeah, good. Bye see you later.
After about 5 times. Nanny & Parran keep calling and calling. I tell them to stop.
Me: Are they coming to the Dora party?
Payton: Yes.
Me: What are they gonna bring you?
Payton: A pink gameboy with a pink case.
LoL.

Cannot believe that it's already Thursday again. And February 1st no less. Hope that you all have a wonderful day! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is going to be one happy girl when she opens her presents.

Anonymous said...

Loved the panther guy!!

Ali said...

I called her a few times! I didn't realize it connected through on her play phone!

michelle raMirez said...

that man was so sweet on AI.
so sad the tryouts are almost over.
i bet your daughter has a super Dora party.
can't go wrong with that girl.

Deanna G. said...

Ohhh, how cute :) She's such a little sweetie. And hello, how cute she says a pink gameboy with a pink case ;) Ahhhhhhhhh. The young ones are so In with technology.

I saw the recap of that guy on AI. How sweet.

Happy Weekend Amber :)

On to Jr. High!