Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So Predictable...

I know. But seriously, how can you not blog about this?


There are no words really. What can one say? I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that he probably isn't going home. No matter how painful it is to watch him. Please little teary eyed, pre-teen girls-STOP the madness. Really.

I start my photography class tonight! Woohoo. Pretty excited. My photo taking skills are very limited to automatic settings. So I'm pretty excited to learn more about what my camera can do. Then come home to some Lost. That's what I call a good night. The only thing that could make it better is if he (see above) goes home.

I started tanning Monday night for the first time in my life. Now I know why I waited so long. I'm usually one to tan in the sun. But, well, this year I figured I'd try it the quick way. For someone who's claustrophobic, it's gonna take some getting used to. I did the stand up bed and the first night, I was terrified. LoL. Last night was a little easier, I guess it'll get better as time goes on. I just hate closed in spaces. Especially hot enclosed spaces. But I can kind of already see a difference, so that makes me happy.

Happiest of Wednesdays to ya! ;)

5 comments:

Ali said...

That dude Sanjaya has got to go! When he come on, I threw-up 3 times! His hair made me vomit! Anyway, Ambrosia you should try reading the manual of your camera! Also we had a blast with you guys last weekend, can't wait until Easter.

Anonymous said...

OY..is he still there!!! we are without the channel we need to watch in this house so am gonna miss it this week. Whats with the hair??? I bet simon wasnt impressed...lol

Jill H said...

ugh, i cannot believe he's still on the show!!! and that he wasn't in the bottom 3! pure craziness. hope your class went well =)

darcy said...

First time you'd ever been tanning? Wow! I love basking in that hot bed. Not so good to be clostrophobic, though. =/

And that Sanjaya dude? Wow. The hair. Barf bags.

michelle raMirez said...

i discovered www.votefortheworst.com
and dangit sanjaya i'm afraid, will be around for awhile...yikes.

too funny about the tanning bed. I used to love the warmth.

On to Jr. High!