Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday...

to two of my little sisters. Well maybe they're not so little. Jenny (the one with her hair in a ponytail) turns 27 today. And Becky (on the other side of me) turns 24 on Saturday. Happy Birthday, to you both. I love both of you very much!!
No we did not plan to all wear brown tank tops this day. It just happend that we did. And there's one sis missing. Amy, who is much too cool to go on a family vacay with us, so she stayed home.
So how was everyone's holiday weekend? Nice over here. Very busy. But nice. I took Payton to a dance recital on Sunday afternoon. I registered her for dancing at this place, so they sent us 2 tickets to go check out the recital. I liked it, for the most part. I wasn't so crazy about the costumes. I was told that their costumes were a little cheap compared to the other place here in town. I could see that. They did look a little thrown together. But the dancing was good, so I guess that's all that matters.

Yesterday, we gained about 10 pounds each. We had company over and I made crab cakes, Eric fried shrimp and made a shrimp stew. Then we had cookie cake from the cookie company and a cake that Shaina brought over. Yikes. Yummy. I was weighing the least amount since I started on this rollercoaster of a diet/exercise routine a few months back. But I'm pretty sure I gained a few back yesterday.

So tomorrow is the last day of school. Please pray for me. Cameron and Payton fought lots yesterday. LOTS. So I'm a little concerned about my sanity for the summer months. I've already registered him for church camp, baseball camp and basketball camp. He's really excited about them. It's gonna be good for him to be able to get out of the house and be with other kids during the day. Each camp is a week long. Two in June and one in mid July. Then at the end of June, we hit the beach. Cannot wait!

Yay for Tuesdays that feel like Mondays. Have a good one! :)

6 comments:

Deanna G. said...

how cool you and your sisters wear the same duds :) heh.

all that seafood sounds yummy.

i don't know what i'm gonna do with myself tomorrow. The G says he's got it all planned, but I'm not so excited :| hahahah. happy tuesday!

Jill H said...

oh gosh, good luck with having Cameron out of school!! you're SMART for planning those camps for him. i wish i'd thought of that for Xave, i'm sure he'll get a little bored this summer. pretty picture of you & your sisters!!!

Heidi Joe said...

You and your sissies look cute! My sis is 13 years older than me, so she has graduated to holiday sweaters and appliqued shirts. I know, I know. Tragic. I keep telling her...

Anyway... I want to come over for seafood. Like all the time. For reals!

Anonymous said...

that is a really cute pic of you and your sisters. Im hoping my girls are such good buddies :)
be praying for you friend. Our schools dont finish till July!! So we have some time yet!!!
hope the kids are calm for you this week:)

Anonymous said...

That is nice of you to do that for your sisters. Certin' they about appreciation in this nation where ever they are in location.

Jamie Ko said...

that picture is calling to be scrapped!!

and one of these days, mike and I are going to come over for some crawfish. hot and spicy too.

On to Jr. High!