Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Great Minds...

well, you know the rest. I stole this pic from my brother in law's blog. LoL. I posted a similar pic the other day of me and the sis's all dressed alike.


Well I show up and mom and dad's on Saturday and we're wearing the same shirt again. LoL. She lives in Texas and apparently our wardrobes are identical. Almost wore the exact same shorts she had on too, but opted to be comfy. Hence the frightening no-makeup look.

On another extremely happy note, I'll be MIA for a little while. The vacay is upon us. I'll be missing catching up on the blog reading and SIS posting and all that fun stuff, but hopefully I'll be back and refreshed soon. So happy happy start of summer to everyone. It's a steamy 95 degrees here. Hopefully the beach is a little cooler. ;)

7 comments:

Ali said...

Hope you guys have a blast in Florida...I will be expecting some LOs!

Jill H said...

those matching shirts are hilarious! how cute. have fun on your vacation...i'm kinda wishing we would have done a week at a destination instead of all that driving. hope you have a relaxing time. well as relaxing as it can be with kids ;) love the new little kitty too, such a cute little face!!

Heidi Joe said...

Hysterical... love when people have Fashon ESP. That rules.

Have fun on your trip! Hopefully there will be lots of pics when you get back!

Alex Hardy said...

YAY 4 the Vacay!!!
Have a blast!

Deanna G. said...

oh my gosh, that's hillarious. you're always matching!!! i love it.

dudes! have fun on the vacay!!! so excited for you guys :) wooty woo!

michelle raMirez said...

too funny about the shirts!
have a super time at the beach

darcy said...

My sister and I do that too! Glad to know there are other sister's like that. =)

Have fun on vaca!

On to Jr. High!